Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

I posted this the other day… then I see this post fr DTwizzle… Look again at this picture, Look VERY CAREFULLY…

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

who is it?
santa?

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

LOL!!! well the guy in back, face blacked out could be anybody! My money’s on a Seal team 6 member! And maybe the one in front, second fr right is Jon McAfee?? I can’t tell though…

looks young to be mcafee imo hes like 75

yeah, don’t think it IS him now, I looked at a bunch of his pics and the hairline doesn’t match… but the blackout one in the back, well our imagination could run wild with that one LOL!! maybe JFK JR, seal team 6 member… anyone!

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

well the facial hair was similar to McAfee. i had to blow it up to he was young and powerfully built to be john. not sure who black out guy is

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Yeah, and the hair is wrong too! Zack Cook just told me it was Green Beret Tim Kennedy. Thanks Zack!

(1) Show this thread