I AM SO ANGRY, and DISAPOINTED EDMOND OKLAHOMA PUBLIC SCHOOL MANDATED MASK AGAIN. I CAN NOT BE THE ONLY VOICE FIGHTING THIS, I NEED OKIES TO STAND UP WITH ME. PLEASE ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

This is the email, 7 photos below

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

https://t.me/c/1369559148/12441 try this group on telegram

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

It wont let me join?

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

@miskell2024
i am in southwest oklahoma and they havent put the mandates back in place here yet but it was suggested the road could lead there. i feel like i am the only one opposing them in this area! SO FRUSTRATING!

In response Kasey Ballinger to his Publication

Same here. I just got the email yesterday afternoon. I am so angry and disgusted.

(1) Show this thread

ORGANIZE LOCALLY IN YOUR SCHOOL DISTRICT GET TOGETHER WITH OTHER MOMMA BEARS AND PAPA BEARS KEEP FIGHTING PATRIOTS GO TO SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS TOGETHER IN A GROUP WWG1WGA WW

i don't have kids in school, but i would make sure gov stitt knows. hopefully he will start giving fines like DeSantis

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked