Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Northwell Health just fired my wife, a ICU RN who worked 18 months on the frontline, 8 while pregnant, for not taking the jab, and she can't finish her last year of NP school for the same reason. NCSWIC

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Get ready for Gods "abundance". He has something much better in store for your wife and family❤🙏❤

God will take that which is broken and put it together again and make it better than it was before. He will take the shattered pieces of our life, glue them together with his love, and make them strong in the places where they were once weak. Yes, God's promise of restoration is for abundance.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

WRONGFUL TERMINATION SUIT

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I'm sorry to hear that
The ones who really are sincere about their professions are the ones being given their walking papers it seems

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

Trump did say hospitals will be obsolete by end of this year... hope he's right...

In response cindy CLP to her Publication

well here in Syracuse there are 5 area hospitals and they are about to lose 1/2 of their RN's = Fooked

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

you will have doors open, stay in your truth. Family is everything.
❤️🙏💜

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

look into a government hospital for the last year of np. she might not get paid, may have to volunteer, but no jab and only a year

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Thanks Leslie, I will share with her. The hospital will cave quicker than a Columbo suspect since 1/3 of the nurses are gone and they are understaffed already by 20%.

(1) Show this thread

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

🙏🏻

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Thnks brother : )

(1) Show this thread

😥🤬😡🙏🏻❤🙏🏻

In response Patriot 427 to her Publication

(1) Show this thread