Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

hcq yea good luck finding a doctor to prescribe it let alone a zpak or Prednisone

Buy it overseas, overseas pharmacies sell it and send it to you without an Rx. Keep it on hand.

Ivermectin
Budesonide inhaler or rotocaps/rotocap dispenser
Dexamethasone (steroid for lungs)
Azithromycin

Keep on hand OTC to create 'the cocktail' to take with the meds:

Acetaminophen (NOT ibuprofen)
Benedryl (helps reduce histamine response)
Zinc 100 mg per day
Vit D3 min 20,000 iu per day
Vit C - min 2000-4000 mg per day
Vit A - one per day
Gatorade - CV reduces potassium and sodium levels

No one can do this for you, YOU need to be proactive and get this done before you need it. Takes 2-4 weeks for meds to arrive from overseas, they do go through customs. 1 in 10 boxes is opened. I have ordered overseas for years because it is cheaper than medical insurance here. Out of 40+ boxes, customs only kept 2 which were replaced by the pharmacy.

Do it NOW! You don't have time to wait, can't complain later if you didn't act now. Your choice.

Not giving medical advice,

In response America First to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Micah6_8 in this post can reply

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

will you share the pharmacy overseas thst you used?

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Catherine Kenner to her Publication

Did you see my response to someone else on the pharmacies?

(1) Show this thread

Do you have any pharmacies that you like to use? Can you share the websites?

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Shelly Mahany to her Publication

1/2
Here is one I use:
https://www.jamesonhealth.org/

I also use All Day Chemist.

You do not need to upload an Rx or put in your doctor's info, skip that. Up to you if you want to put in allergies, current meds, etc. I don't.

Never order more than a 90 day supply, customs will seize it thinking you are selling on the black market. They allow personal use amounts up to 90 days.

It takes 2-4 weeks to arrive, this isn't fast. So having it on hand ahead of time is vital.

90% of our meds are made in China or India. The remaining 10% made here in the US are made from imported components so basically, all our meds are made overseas. People who are worried about taking meds not made in the USA are blind. The meds are safe, no worries.

Most of the pharmacies you can place an order, and then you need to wait 24 hours to place another order - to prevent fraud. So if you need more than 90 pills, order every day until you have enough coming.

In response Shelly Mahany to her Publication

2/2
Commonly found dosage for ivermectin:

Adults of average size:
12-24 mg (1-2 tablets)

Adults who are large:
24 mg (2 tablets)

Small adults and small to med teens:
12 mg (1 tablet)

Children - based on weight, look it up

~ ~ ~ ~

For PREVENTION, take once per week (doctors worldwide are doing this and not getting sick even in CV wards).

For EXPOSURE to CV take every 4 days for 2-3 weeks.

For TREATMENT of CV:
Adults of average size:
12-24 mg per day (1-2 tablets) for 4 days

Adults who are large:
24 mg per day for 4 days

Small adults and small to med teens:
12 mg per day for 4 days

Children - based on weight, look it up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For the other meds I listed, look them up for dosage and frequency and make a note of it for future use.

Also make sure you have the 'supplement cocktail' on hand too. Zinc and Vit D are crucial, benedryl really helps too. 3 of my family had CV, were over it in 24-36 hours with what I've shared...

(2) Show this thread

Gatorade is toxic

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

Then make your own - whatever! Out of my whole reply you pick on one suggestion and don't even offer an alternative. Big help there.

ALL the things I listed can be toxic as well...chose your poison carefully. Even herbal medicine is toxic (I'm an herbalist).

Off-the-cuff responses don't help - next time offer an alternative or scroll by.

(1) Show this thread