Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

actually a lot of it is in the history books, and I can tell u oklahoma history was full of the native information

bonne question 🥸

I'll say it. I always CRINGE when I hear Trump say in speeches "WE conquered the west". The Nations are down, but not out and not too happy about what "we" did. Who is this "we" he is referring to anyway? All my ancestors came after and never knew about what happened here first. They were poor migrant farmers. I assure you that the Dakota Lakota Sioux will be left standing before any conqueror of the Americas. I will rephrase, they will rise again into the New Earth Split off for the 1000 years of Peace. Many of us have a deep soul connection with them that runs back to our collective Pleiadian family. Please read through the photo memes to get a peek into the beauty and power of this Nation "we" nearly devasted. You'll never hear a Klaus Schuab or Biden say these words. Trump is working on it. He's coming around. Trump tells us he loves us. He is so mean right?😂

heres a short clip about them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMWPP-vXzhQ

The Gruesome History of the Comanche Tribe w/S.C. Gwynne | Joe Rogan - YouTube

Taken from JRE #1397 w/S.C. Gwynne: https://youtu.be/Iq8Ss9yg6bo

awesome post the comanche fascinate and terrify me at the same time

I had an old book of Native American history and it had a detailed map of each tribe's location on the inside cover.

I’m old, wewere taight this on late 60’s

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

I AM HALF CREE I WAS TAUGHT NATIVE STUDIES IN CANADA 🇨🇦