Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Absolutely Everything we have been told is a lie.

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

Yes, yes, and just plain yes.

I feel like I'm watching an Indian, read Bollywood, movie. Indian movies are LONG, like close to 3 hours. Survivable if you are sitting in a nice seat.

This 'movie' needs to end soon, my butt is beyond numb. Fortunately, from what I've read, seen, watched in my news stream, the 'movie' looks like it will in shortly.

I'm hanging in there, I mean, what else can I do?

WWG1WGA!!!

Just an old lady living on a beautiful lake who loves her husband, her freedom and her President Donald J. Trump! God Bless America!

Sabrina Gal - YOU ROCK! I know every Anon who reads this is shaking their head "Hell Yes!" right now. WWG1WGA!!!!

Well said...

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Absolutely! It's not about the told you so, we just want it over so we can be around our loved ones without walking on egg shells. Just enjoying great times and conversations with every one again. My family and friends think I have loss my mind. And most of them are conservatives. For my liberal daughters (thanks to college) I can't wait for them to know the truth.

...true story!
💌

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

II was ‘invited’ to my Aunt’s 100th birthday in October via email from my cousin and it stated, only come if you are vaccinated, fully vaccinated, knowing full well I am not. Can you imagine how the comversation went with my almost 100 year old Aunt, who took the shot. She was in tears saying how worried she is that I am not taking care of myself. I had to remind her, that over the years, I have made decisions for myself that not one person in my Family agreed with, and that this would just have to be on that list. Very tender, very heartbreaking, we love one another so much. This is a conversation that never should have happened. My prayer is that she goes to sleep one night, and wakes up in heaven.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Yes, it is very heartbreaking when it comes to loved ones.

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

like this one

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

o.kay

so - if the son studies really hard he can grow up to be an ugly rich slug?

and - if the daughter studies hard she doesn't ever have to portray and work really hard at being a dime piece of eye candy?

am i getting this right?

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

absolutely...

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏🙏🙏❤💙❤ IN GOD WE TRUST with PRESIDENT TRUMP WE STAND❤❤❤ 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Yep. So true.
We will need to expand our open hearts ❤

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

I HAVE BEEN RIDICULED SNUBBED SEEN AS THE CRAZY COW LADY IMA GOINA HAVE TO BITE MY TOUNGE BUT MY EYBRAWS WILL BE RAISED IN SUCH A MANNER THEY CAN HEAR WITHOUT SAYING

As much as I am going to want to say. "But we have no more mean tweets" I would never actually say it to anyone looking for answers. But it's fun to think about until then.

WWG1WGA

Yep and we are never going to say it.

😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

💯🎯