I’m sure there’s nothing [jack] would hate more than to have Trump and all of us reactivated on Twatter. Can you imagine? 🤣

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I sure would like to retrieve all the saves/info that I lost!

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Personally would tell TwatFat to take a flying leap and we all take our friends and leave the playing field for good. Suck it up Jack. We don't want or need you.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

What you said or if it was seized and run by a conservative CEO and given a face lift/makeover to freshen it up.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Didnt Q say twitter was the battlefield?

Well will they just kick us back off?
You know Nana's mouth will get me fired!

Nana doesnt think Jack has been in charge since Trumps "I am the boss now tour"

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Oh yeah I'm sure that would own the billionaire real hard.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

that would be a grand day lol
However, that means, I won't get to see TWTR stock goes down to Zero???????

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

It will depend on how you look at it. [Pain] vs financial loss, I think Jack should get [Pain] for what he's done.

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

we did have some good times there. i must afmit

Doq would you go back if they reactivated you?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Quit teasing DOQ! That platform will be a bad memory by the time all the lawsuits & legal fee’s & settlements gut it.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Still suspended and I don't even know why to be exact. Never threatened anyone or anything. The hubby only posted one post, ever, to Bette Midler and was suspended within 1 minite. Never been able to tweet again. 😅😂

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

back on the battlefield to spread truth and wait for his tweet! spread memes and truth bombs all over! WWG1WGA!

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

🤣🤣🤣

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

It’s gotta happen! I have no doubt that it will happen.

Maybe one of my three twitter accounts can come back too?! On my last account I was in it just get info out and was suspended in a week!!!!

I've had that feeling for a few days, that would be wonderful🕵️

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

I’m thinking just in time for one specific tweet....

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

Agriculture and wondering if Dominion turned COLORADO BLUE??"Let's see what happens."

🤣🤣🤣My account still suspended since January 20th because of this

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response oldtimertoo 111 to his Publication

me too.

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

😆

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Party!

😆😆😆 Roger that, timestamp 17!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts