🔴Update - Berks County Commissioner I responded to in my video this morning fails to understand actual data, trend analysis, registration values, and the difference between phony, risk-limiting audits made to cover corruption, and real ones.

Sounds like someone who needs to be retired from holding office.

seth keshel

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Data doesn’t lie. Looking to stay informed. #WWG1WGA #THEGREATAWAKENING #TRUSTTHEPLAN

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Careful Mr. Leinbach, your ignorance is hanging out in the wind. What are algorithms? Wait, let me help you. Algorithms may not “be data”, but they are very specific “rules” or “code” that determine EXACTLY what to do with the data, so with the algorithms, you have the source of the data and in most cases, these algotithms have a “signature” so you now also have the source of the source code behind the data.

let me put it in terms you may understand Mr. Leinbach. “Building blocks”, now go play with your Legos or Lincoln Logs, or whatever and leave my home state of PA alone.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

willful ignorance because if she admitted there was fraud, then she would probably be out of a job and headed to prison.