Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

Nuked off Twitter..they can suck it. Truth. Beauty. Light I Hope one day I can shake Trumps hand 🖐

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

ive always thought VK is JR's son

Good Catch!!!!

Do we know who VK is? i believe he has some insider knowledge. when he posted that lion video right before dan scavino posted the same one, i was flabbergasted.

In response USA DAR to his Publication

Hes name is Vicente Fernandez cool latino dude

FreedomPatriotRedhead BlackCatRescuer LostInADesertWithNORain GodIsMyStrength LoveTrulyIsAllThereIs SimpleIsBetter DarkChocolate/RedWine

In response USA DAR to his Publication

@vincentkennedy shares pictures of animals. To me, that makes him a cool dude

(2) Show this thread

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

@vincentkennedy is a very interesting follow. Just another anon like us.

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

This GameStop story IS the story of WWG1WGA!
Nothing can stop what is coming!

Wife for 20 years, mom of 3, Nana to 1 - crafter of all things paper! WWG1WGA, Patriot, America Lover! Kicked off FB AND Twitter in 4 days!

In response Mrs Maker to her Publication

Can someone help me understand what is going on with Gamestop????? Do I need to have hubby use his gift card real quick? Is this why I seen a picture of a Wall Street guy throwing his chair????? I have NOT been around for a week and won't be around for 3 more days so any help/updates would be so greatly appreciated!

FreedomPatriotRedhead BlackCatRescuer LostInADesertWithNORain GodIsMyStrength LoveTrulyIsAllThereIs SimpleIsBetter DarkChocolate/RedWine

In response Mrs Maker to her Publication

elon tipped off the trade. robin killed it

(3) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

💥Awesome connection! ❤️🇺🇸
#darktolight

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

good 👁

Q- Anon - Digital Soldier - Firm believer in the truth - WWG1WGA

How many Coincidences before mathematically impossible?