"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Say what You will or wish to about dreams, but personally I am reminded that about a month after my grandmothers passing April 2019. I had a dream that my entire family was packed in my grandparents house, all, cousins, everyone, all had bags packed and just gathering together and waiting with all their winter gear on, but not my grandma she was wearing a bright yellow shirt and shorts........now Here we are.......so........πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Its could be coincidence.....or......

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Grandma was smiling and waving at me too, noone spoke all had their heads down, It felt like we were leavin.....πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

All will go, no one above the other, there are so many......πŸ™

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€

πŸ™πŸ€

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

❀️πŸ’ͺπŸ•ŠοΈ

To save a wretched sinner like me...πŸ™

To have forgiven a sinner like me sister...
GOD IS GREAT, I AM THANKFUL, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

Hi Jason,
Hopeful...not of my own will, but of God's Will β™‘

In response Kelly Clen to her Publication

Absolutely Sister. Amen! β€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread