Only people mentioned by @NewChapter_17 in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response New Chapter 17 to his Publication

Soylent green was a documentary. "took place" in 2022 also. what we are seeing is a tip of an iceburg. anyone remember mc donalds being outed for having human dna in their burgers? we have known for years

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

https://fullfact.org/online/HEK-293-cells/

What does the video say?

The video claims that a company called Senomyx creates flavour enhancements for companies like Pepsi, Kraft, Nestlé and Campbell’s.

It goes on to say that Senomyx grafts kidney cells from human aborted foetuses, replicates these cells, and puts them in products including Gatorade, Lay’s chips, Pepsi, Tropicana (all made by PepsiCo), Dasani water and Minute Maid (both made by the Coca-Cola Company).

Text above the video reads “HEK-239 [sic] artificial flavouring uses aborted fetus cells.”
HEK-293 is not a flavouring, and not directly “made from” aborted foetus cells

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

I don't know what to believe, but I do know I've not bought or consumed any items from Big brand names listed, plus being a vegan I've been a label reader for a very long time!

https://fullfact.org/online/HEK-293-cells/

HEK-293 is the name given to a specific line of cells used in various scientific applications.

It is not in itself a flavouring, but one of its applications is to help mimic taste-receptor cells in the development of new flavourings.

The original cells were taken from the kidney of an aborted baby in 1973. HEK 293 cells used nowadays are clones of those original cells, but are not themselves the cells of aborted babies.

Senomyx, a biotechnology company, has patents appearing to relate to using HEK-293 cells in developing flavourings. HEK-293 is not in the flavouring itself.

So the video is incorrect in saying that Senomyx themselves “graft kidney cells from human aborted foetuses” and incorrect to say these cells are put into products.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Thats pretty twisted! unwitting canabalism. evil.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

PUIT ALL THOSE THINGS TOGTHER, I have consumed less that a few grams in total in the past 20 years.