Anybody want to start setting up non-cabal supply chains?

i have global supply chain company with offices in 12 countries. i already have a worldwide foundation to use to create cabal free supply chains

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Great idea. We also need to consider community farming. Foodsharing. Resource sharing at the local level. This concept is beginning to take hold.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

i was thinking we could incorporate gardening to help patriots start gardens everywhere

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

SUCKERBER won't like that, 🐲

sarcasm not directed at you

This is why I left that demon platform. This is exactly their aim, label preppers as hoarders and extremists. . This is another reason it's NOT a real good idea to post videos all over youtube of your preppers stash. Angry and hungry people are coming to your house, not just for dinner, but to take what you have for their families dinners. when the store shelves go empty. You better be prepared to defend what you've worked hard to grow, can, dehydrate, freeze dry, etc.
We have an edge they don't. Some started years ago because they saw where hard times were headed. These people won't be kicking themselves for not paying attention to rising food cost and wishing they would have planted gardens and learned to preserve their food. They'll be angry because you're eating and they are not.

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Made In America to her Publication

i'm a widow - i ain't got shit anymore - i gave it all away (fact) after my husband died in my arms from a work injury - i did, so i could be free of all incumberances and take flight at any moment - also being a vegetarian that makes vegans look decadent, means i'll starve to death anyway

so all the normie brain dead zombies can come at me to pilfer, pillage and plunder - but they will go away empty handed and bummed out

and i will continue to laugh my ass off at the world - cause i do so daily

fear will never be my driving force

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

I understand, BUT I have children and grandchildren to worry about. I grew up dirt poor so I know hunger. It's not about me anymore. I do what I do for my kids and their children. We have to survive. Giving up and dying is NOT a solution. I also believe it's up to us, those that know how to survive, to help others that don't know. We can all live without material possessions, that's a given, BUT you can't live without food and water. Right now, I see that we're headed towards empty grocery shelves, seed company's being bought out by Monsanto, poison in our water and air, ground devoid of life sustaining minerals due to poor farming practices, etc. The list goes on and on and on.
This is NOT about fear, it's about SURVIVING. I'm sorry you're a widow and you've given up. I'm not a widow and I'm not giving up. I WANT TO LIVE. I WANT MY FAMILY TO LIVE.

(1) Show this thread