Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

2 choices, he did what he had to to ultimately destroy the DS. or...

the first arrest will shock the world.

🤷‍♀️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

I don't think Trump is the savior that everyone thinks he is. WE are responsible for ourselves and the future we wish to live.

In response Tina Thayer to her Publication

Trump has already saved this country, now patriots need to wake up and save themselves.
We are patriots, not welfare recipients.

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

💗Nice!💗

Thanks.
I also think many are being confused about Nesara being a welfare program, another form of nirvana ... when in fact its about its about leveling the playing field, not tipping the scales in the other direction.
Tipping of scales is what we are fighting to unravel.
Slaves no more!

Yes Ma'am I agree, many believe its a giveaway freebie, but it's like you stated free (noun and verb haha) people. I want to add, that everyone on this planet has a right to love, life, security (all forms) happiness (should be right up there with love LOL) and none of those should be a struggle or unattainable. I believe we got this, and it's happening, all will be made right, thank you!

Yes I agree. Have noticed a difference in time? A change of a timeline? The moon always appeared at "x" around 9-10pm.
Haven't seen it at all for the past week until I woke up at 2pm and saw it where it used to be at 9-10pm. that's a huge 4 hour difference. Now its on my list of "Must Do" observations.

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it