Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

2 choices, he did what he had to to ultimately destroy the DS. or...

the first arrest will shock the world.

🤷‍♀️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

I don't think Trump is the savior that everyone thinks he is. WE are responsible for ourselves and the future we wish to live.

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

💗I respect you as well, that goes without question. I respect everyone💗

🤣LOL ,you are too funny! Thank you!

Blessed! LMAO you have made my morning!!

💗ROTF LMAO!! I watched it! So cute💗 Been a while since I've watched Elmo! Thank you president Richard ☺️

Only people mentioned by @TinaMarie462 in this post can reply