Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

God would not be God, and Christ would not be Christ if there was not a plan to counteract the Vatican and Satan.
Ezekiel 37:19
“Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.”
Christ's New Testament church was restored, in America, on His birthday, April 6, 1830.
The Book of Mormon, another testament of Jesus Christ, was/is the work around.

pour nous garder dans l’ignorance 🤓la blague

The Book of Enoch also lists what the fallen angels taught humanity. Weapons and medicine and make-up to make them appear more desirable to humans.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Correct. And did you know that there was 5 versions of a bible before our actually written.
This shit going too long.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

i pray we gwt to see all that was hidden from us.
the evil Vatican needs torn down coming from a walk away catholic here

(1) Show this thread