Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

What is the COGCON level?

Father, Husband, Son, Patriot, Seems cliche at this point to put that but that and truth teller and seeker of truth should just about do it.

Ya that's the weirdest thing. Couple that with all the roads being torn up. embassies looking weird. It's all weird. If it wasn't for Nancy Drew though I don't think people outside of here would even be aware.

In response Greg Brixey to his Publication

What platform is Nancy Drew on? I dont do telegram

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Literally, the only people that understand this are on this platform.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is a bankrupt defunct entity occupying foreign soil within the borders of America.
And its corrupt inhabitants have been arrested?????
Is Nana getting warm yet?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Morally bankrupt!
@4_04_Not_Found

YES _ Thus, prepare for a bump in the road, we may lose connections in delivery, comms and support systems.
- - A L W A Y S - - Be Ready!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Interesting indeed, be very diligent. The month of October is the Feds deadline for $$

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

what deadline?

(1) Show this thread

Yep all the money is gone gone gone, so there next step is to do a few False Flag events and then crash the system. My thoughts only would be around Oct/Nov these are going to interesting Months indeed.