Good night patriots!
Sweet dream of where you want to go next!

Nana thinks I have yet some time here on Earth to get thro this and create new, but I feel like I will eventually be going home.

Love you all!
Love is the key to everything!
Remember RAISE YOUR FREQUENCY!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

these are Such AWESOME TIMES. I Love You Sistar. You'll know when you know, til then your stuck here at service with us, many keks.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response memes matter to her Publication

And it is a nice place to be stuck in service.

(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Sure hope you are well friend. You are such a bright light. In these trying times, its you and others like you that keep many of us hopeful. Thankful for you! ♥️🇺🇸🙏🏻

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Good night. But I dare say you may be frightening some of us a little: Are you feeling all right? "Create new?" Not making any sense here.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

I am fine hun, dont be fearful hun eventually we are all going home we are just visiting in these earth suits. Your soul is eternal.
I am just saying I hope that this earth suit lasts until I get to the parts of our future that I see in my visions, that is all.

(1) Show this thread