Today was officially my daughter's last day of work because she would not get the jab. She was told if she would only get the vaccine she could keep her job. This was after they denied her religious form of exemption. She worked these last 2 days with dignity and grace. She helped as many of the homeless and mentally challenged as she could get housing and medical help and worked to be sure all records were up to date for her replacement.
I couldn't be more proud of her!

Only people mentioned by @Vic in this post can reply

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

my Aunt, a nurse who helps with treatment and housing as well resigned and took an early retirement. its a heavy choice but the right choice 💕 God Bless

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Molly Brock to her Publication

God bless you too, Molly, and your Aunt for being strong!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

Proud Mom I would be too, my daughter is a teacher sub at the local school system, she will quit as well if it is required.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

It's a hard decision to make but God doesn't close a door without opening another better one.

(1) Show this thread