"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

So, why couldn't the pilots/soldiers have ignored the inhumane orders that told them to leave behind Americans (including students from California) and allies -- and the service dogs??! Maybe it's not that simple. But for those who knew that they could've done something (brought them onboard anyway) but didn't, I hope their conscience bothers them so much that they find a way to go back there and rescue them all!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

🙏I hope that's true! But we really don't even know... Tucker just reported on it and had a spokesperson from PETA. And someone I listened to last night (can't remember who now...) said that some dogs were rescued and some weren't. (Same with British dogs.) But thank you for sharing this, and I hope it's true that they rescued them all!!🙏

In response Deb Reed to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it