🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Everyday.

Racking up the numbers since our guys were in Vietnam, fighting the Chinese commies, under the first Mayor Daley, when LBJ created our First Longest War...in Vietnam.#agentorange affects both our Veterans & South Vietnamese we were helping.
JFK wanted to end the war. RFK went after the bad guys.

Today's Longest War started BEFORE 2001 -

Ramzi Yousef spent time at an al-Qaeda training camp in Afghanistan.

Yousef arrived illegally in the United States on September 1, 1992, traveling with Ahmed Ajaj from Pakistan, though both sat apart on the flight and acted as though they were traveling separately.

The name Abu Barra, an alias of Mohammed Jamal Khalifa, appeared in the manuals. Yousef tried to enter with a false Iraqi passport, claiming political asylum.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

In 1995, there was the Million Man March (final count was less). I never knew it was Calypso Louie Farrakhan who organized it.
He lives

He lives ---> here.
Sorry, cut off last word.

In response Mrs Vee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MrsVee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mrs Vee, click on at the bottom under it