Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Yep, so tired of beginning most statements with "I know it sounds crazy, but ... "
"You're not going to believe this, but..." πŸ™„πŸ˜΅πŸ˜±πŸ™„

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ’œWell tho it really just depends on who you are socializing with hun, if they are like minded it is easy peasy.
Soon there will be more ppl finding their soul powers and you will see all the ppl already there just waiting for everyone else to catch up.
Individual sovereignty within God's universal consciousness!
Thanks the ticket!
Our souls and space are the new frontiers!
Come fly with me!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

so absolutely true....

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

So true

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

True!

So true! I cannot be around brain washed people. It makes me want to just slap the stupid out of them!

Yet making new Anon friends online.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

No one wants to be around me and I sure as HELL don't want to be around them. Those that have yet to awaken and you beat yourself stupid everyday to look like a fool in their eyes trying to educate and enlighten them, the time has come to say "See you later alligator, catch on on the backside as the revelations are about to begin. Don't say I didn't tell you!" Enjoy the show!!!!!

On that note I got a big ass smile on my face, prepped to the gills, dogs secured and safe with their needs, armed in the event of issues, let's roll. We've waited a long time. I'm more than ready to learn the truth about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, God and who we are and where we came from. Visualize a sponge absorbing brand new knowledge.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

awe i love your post πŸ˜‚

(2) Show this thread