Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

I remember when this wasn't an issue πŸ‘‡. Remember when this became an issue? For the safety of our children?

How much more stupid is left to go? 🧐🀨

Personally, I was done when they were too stupid to realize babies sleeping on their backs would cause#FlatHeadSyndrome, which it did & when they told me mother's "Don't give your babies water! Don't swaddle them or give them blankets when they sleep!", which has caused unhealthy & disconnected adults.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

I grew up traveling America with my retired Grandfather in the '70's and we stood up in the front seat of the truck towing a travel trailer so we could see down the road better! We used the ole GMC seatbelt buckles like CB Radio Mikes and never once belted in...

πŸ˜†And wasn't a bit worried the entire time, were you? Nope.

How many of us sat on our Grandparents/Parents laps and drive with them?? βœ‹βœ‹

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

Once upon a time...

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» πŸ™πŸ» πŸ’₯πŸ’₯THE STAGE IS SETπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

🀩😍How about this super fun toy that gave you a black-eye, bruised face if you didn't know how to Clack them right??#Clackers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ https://youtu.be/bs7GAEkJITI

(2) Show this thread