Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Love you Kim Runner. You followed me on twitter, but since I have lost all of my data and pictures, and I am not sure how to go forward yet, I have an obsucre identity.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

WOW! sure am enjoying that red line being so low!

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

I used to think that the higher the red line, the more evil [they] were doing. That may be part of it, but

I now believe that red line is more a reflection of [their] control over the population; the mind control they have, the power of their voice in society, the success of their ongoing deception.

It's coming to an end ✝️

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

Thanks for the update!

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Kim, thank you for your continued posts. They are comforting! I especially like your good morning ones. Request: puppy with head out car window, ears flapping, smiling with caption, "Are we there yet?"
😉

G3T S0M3 KR!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I've missed these Kim!!! 😊❤️

😆 i say I'm somewhat a lone wolf. Love my kids, family, God, and my crazy animals. I've always been fascinated with the sky, it calls t

we had a white out here in nc where i live. a bug old 4 inches of the first snow fall this year. its so bright out with the clear skys, full moon, and snow glare. i dont know if i should call it heavenly or magical.

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Melisa Davis to her Publication

We're in NC mountains. It's called heavenly!

(1) Show this thread

😆 i say I'm somewhat a lone wolf. Love my kids, family, God, and my crazy animals. I've always been fascinated with the sky, it calls t

we had a white out here in nc where i live. a bug old 4 inches of the first snow fall this year. its so bright out with the clear skys, full moon, and snow glare. i dont know if i should call it heavenly or magical.

#WWG1WGA #thegreatawakening # maga #thestoreisuponus #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Godwins

haveseen ths efore, hwver I still do not understand. I am interesrd in learning more and try and see what you se from this graph. Anyone care to explain it? Or want to share a link to whee bbn i can learn more.

Spiritual patriot, save our children, animals, country, and beautiful planet!

Did you see the white out?

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Full Moon effects!!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

comin to get you

we need a vibe check with our fren VK