Note to all:

I’m not on Twitter.

I’m not on Telegram.

I have Gab but don’t use it.

Only active on AnonUp.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Ditto Brother

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Yes Me too. Anonup sometimes fails to let me post, its peaceful and friendly and informative. Still banned from FB, Twitter, parler, telegraph wont let me sign in. God spared me, Im thinking
Im over all of them.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Nice to have another rough rider on board brother! 😎👍

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

Thanks Doq. Im nobody with cred but me too.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

This is definately the place to be.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Only One Doq Holliday and they struggle to copy the persona!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

How many times did we help rebuild acct’s back then! 🤔👈😂👍

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Doq, how is your friend with the baby?

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

This is the place to be!!#vibes

I like cookies..... and crumbs

I figured as much, although, this guy's gotta go. They're gunna end up putting Patriots in harms way. This is not good.

In response Cookie Crumb to his Publication

best way to stand up is stop consenting to be governed by criminals. anyone can go to rally. the real patriots are denouncing the entire illegitimate government and denying that they have any authority

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Cookie Crumb to his Publication

Ohhh... 28,000 followers on that account, 9,000 on the other...yikes.

(2) Show this thread

I love Anonup. Especially because you're on here. 🙏🙏🙏

Thanks. Good to know.💛

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

the DocHolliday on Twatter is a pervert anyhoo. I knew immediately that it wasn't you tweeting!

note 😎☝️