This is a sign in my neighborhood. It's very large, lit up with flood lights and on the front lawn of an old farmhouse. It fills me with so much joy every time I pass it because it's so precious and oh so true!

#SaveTheChildren ♥️🇺🇸♥️#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @TamIAM in this post can reply

Father, Patriot, Truth Seeker, Pedophile Head Hunter! Wisdom tends to grow in proportion to one's awareness of one's ignorance.

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

Those are the exact words I have been saying for a long long time. I have just about everyone I come in contact with thinking I have lost my mind but I don't fret, just keep my cool and repeat HE IS GOING TO SAVE THE WORLD. I LOVE THAT SIGN. BUILDING MINE IN THE MORNING.

Perpetual Student of God's Word aka The Holy Bible, Independent Thinker, Constitutionalist. #SaveOurChildren #TrumpIsMyPresident

The only one who came to "Save The World" is Jesus Christ. May you found Him now. Thank God, Trump gave Him the Glory..forever and ever AMEN. Isaiah 55:6 "Seek ye the Lord while He may be found."

#WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG #SAVE THE CHILDREN #LET'S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK PATRIOTS! #HOLD THE LINE! #GOD WINS!

Wow, I want a sign like that in my front lawn!

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

AMEM. WWG1WGA🔥🔥We are all one! God's plan🙏✨🕊✨🌍

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

I love this so much! Thanks for sharing. My husband finally took down our Trump 2020 banner off of our house yesterday (We were the last house on our street to keep it up!). It made me so sad to look at my house without it! Trump is Still My President! 🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Shannon Anne to her Publication

Oh, I think those signs are all coming back out soon! 🇺🇸🙏♥️

(1) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

yes he is 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
he is actually of the Bloodline of Judah 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
all nations adore him 🌎❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Wow, I keep stumbling across nothing but Beautiful Messages, and Angels tonight!💗

Perpetual Student of God's Word aka The Holy Bible, Independent Thinker, Constitutionalist. #SaveOurChildren #TrumpIsMyPresident

The bloodlne of Judah...? Off your meds? Don't get it twisted. The Lord may use who He wills... All The Glory Goes To God... Forever and Ever AMEN!

(2) Show this thread