Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Absolutely! My husband was just dreaming about lions.

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Love this

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

πŸ˜‡But I am here for all! To wake as many as I can! Here until I can't do it anymore and I tried my hardest to awaken all that I can. If Jesus doesn't give up, then I should not as well! So, I am in it for the long haul!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Nana thinks that Anonup is filled with long haulers!
That's the thing, Nana has been on many other sites and there are none that are like this one.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Kris Williams to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Save the Children 🌎

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

πŸ“

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I had to read that twice. Makes perfect sense.