Well this sucks!
Expected, but still sucks!
Good bye, VK1 🙁

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

I dont understand why you even care? Other than the obvious tyrannical censorship. Just stay here where it's safe, at least for now.

The amount of historical references made in posts coukd be important. Original timestamps as point of references. Original deltas.
lots of "bits" have been dropped in the VK1, VK2, & VK3 accounts. VK1 is where#VKProofs started.
Sad reference in Time, but onward to more!
#KeepWinning

In response Itsme Martz to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Time4U2Know in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Re-reading Qpost#4541. I think you might be onto something, especially as it pertains to the Bible. Pense call sign change to SAM239 - Samuel 2:39; Esther 17th book of the bible are the first two that come to mind. Would take "Biblical Nature" to a new meaning.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

BUBS

I miss you

hmu let me know U alive fam

hugs

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Think of all that information just Nucked. My 1st account had so much bookmarked and it's all gone.

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

VK 1 suspended; what are the other accounts?

now im curious when did i come in, at VK3 or VK2...

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

VK2 had much info. Schiff got that one suspended. I think he freaked out about the boxers and serial number of his TV. :)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Oh wow! Do tell :) I think I missed that! I have only been around for VK2 & VK3 🐸❤️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😁😁😁

(8) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free