Latest update on telegram on Veronica!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺ🏻
@thepeoplesbridge
WE LOVE YOU!!
Thanks so much for the prayers for our Sister Patriot! They are helping! ❀️

Only people mentioned by @mrsb2005 in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’– Thanqs so much for the update!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

That is great news. Will keep Veronica in Prayer & sending be well wishes. May Father God continue to bring wellness & devine love to Veronica. This is wonderful news. May the healing continue. Many Blessings & Much Love to one of my favorite Patriot Sisters.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE! I WAS LOOKING FOR IT! I AM PRAYING FOR VERONICA TO GET EVEN BETTER!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

REST IN PEACE, DEAR VERONIKA! YOU INSPIRED US ALL AND THE FIGHT GOES ON!

(1) Show this thread

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

πŸ™

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Veronica has had a lot of practice fighting tough battles.
She’s made it clear- She’s In It To Win It‼️
Keep Fighting Patriot Warrior Wolenski‼️
We All Love You‼️ We Need You Back on the Bridge‼️
πŸ™πŸ»