Come on yall you have to know the military isnt stupid enough to leave this much equipment behind or not whithout a purpose no mayter what fake ass B1D3n says !

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRBxewBr/

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Did you see the pic of the dogs left behind?..there were 17 crates๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Q The Lions to his Publication

Yes but I did not count them!
I feel like dogs were left but not our furry frens

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Q The Lions to his Publication

They are working to get the dogs out. I pray these dogs make it out successfully!

#OperationHercules we had some bumps in the โ€œfog of warโ€ as#American Force pull out, WE ARE STILL WORKING!
But
@VetSheepdogsUS
has gone above & beyond- GRACIOUSLY giving us FREE space for all our MWDs on his Airplane https://twitter.com/i/status/1432176284969443335

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Negative 48 mentioned recently is was similar to General Patton using the rubber tanks and that the equipment left behind like the plane flying off was rubber giving the illusion to all. Total fakes.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Possibility for sure. Wondering myself if this whole thing is Trump giving the country back to the original Taliban though I mean the country has been ruled by the corrupt ass US CIA for drugs, human trafficking and anything else evil you can think of. Perhaps we are witnessing a take down of the afghan deep state and cabal?
Kabal? Cabal?

(1) Show this thread