It’s not hurting us for sure 🙃
Silent weapons for silent wars.
„I never had WiFi“
Frank Clegg ex Microsoft Canada 🇨🇦

Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

Absolutely... Frank Clegg has been one of my heros for years now.

I was made very ill by wireless technology. It also contributes to miscarriage and infertility.

Permanent disability from wireless harm changes people's lives, forces them into a lockdown life, alienates them from family and society.... also limits work opportunities... it's everywhere.... a lot like Covid situation actually....

People think you are crazy, gaslight and psychologise us. Call us conspiracy theorists... familiar scenario to many more now due to lockdown and Covid.

Thanks to Robert F Kennedy's work with Children's Health defense.

putain de blague 🥸pas la main verte ca peut aider

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts