Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄ Purged w/Trump.

πŸ€”

Seekin The Truth πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I will not be silenced!!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈGod,πŸ’–Family,Country,πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈOld School #Savethechildren πŸ‘«I follow all with avatar/pic

I have seen different angles of this clip ,I noticed in another clip angle ,the lady running after had black flats on.This is the 1st time I was able to view the other ladies shoes ,which are clearly not black flats.Jill Biden has on the black flats.It is my opinion that the lady running after the man being carried out,is Jill Biden..

In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication

i think the lady running at the very end has heels on, not flats.

(1) Show this thread