Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Ready to move all my accounts.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

That would be Fantastic!

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

I'm in!!! We need a new bank backed by gold/sliver. No more fiat currency. We need to collapse the FR

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

A new bank would be nice along with maybe that Amazon twin that Mike Lindell was kicking around.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

If I had a Chase card, it would be canceled