Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Australian truck drivers protest vaccine mandates and lockdowns.

I've alerted my family of the impending strike in the US. While they look at me like a tinfoil hat-wearer, they knew what I was telling them was coming from a good place. Because I don't want them to run out of food or household supplies, get price-gouged, or have to contend with shoppers buying a cartload of TP at once. (Which is not how real preppers work!)

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

I told my parents(mid 70's) about 3 months ago to be ready for anything and my mom took it to heart and has such a stockpile of food and necessities it drives my dad nuts. Yesterday she ordered 2 of those survival kits from survival frog and had it sent to my house. She had a camping stove sent to my house and many other things sent to my house because she doesn't want my dad to see it all. LOL! She said to me the other day, "if nothing happens we will be eating canned beef stew for the next 5 years".

You did the right thing!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Thanks! I'm glad your parents are well-prepared!I've ordered food packets from My Patriot Supply, one of the companies that Dave from the X22 Report has an ad for on his show...ha. I simply couldn't have it on my conscience if my parents or siblings were having trouble grocery shopping or had to pay $30 for a loaf of bread when I had learned that these events were going to happen. And you can season the oatmeal with some cinnamon to give it a flavor boost. 😄

(1) Show this thread