Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

From my medical training, I'm going to predict that {huma] is a man...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Dottie French to her Publication

I SEE IT. TY FOR TELLING US.

CREEPY.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

This is probably the simple-est way to show a "man frame vs woman frame":

Take for example [meganRappinhoe] who has exposed both her chin and her ADONIS BELT (Sports Illustrated 2019) easy-peasy to spot. [Pink] & [julia.roberts] are examples. Women do not have the Adonis Belt. FYI~[roberts] used a body double in ALL scenes where a curvy FEMALE body was needed!

CHINS! If you cannot find a picture of someone nearly naked...look at their facial bone structure. When the woman smiles, the muscle structure brings UP the smile tissue and the tissue STOPS at the corners of a woman's mouth. A man's chin will look completely different, as the muscle structure from a smile will bring the tissue up to extend into or under the cheekbones. This one takes practice. Look at a man's smile. Does it stop at the corners of his mouth or does it extend past the corners? Look at people you know. The chin structure, though harder to spot, is a definite give away.

[hollyweird] is full of fakes!

wow, I did not know about the smile, so thank you for telling me. I will look at that closely now, so I can see it. And I never knew years ago about using the body doubles as much as they really do. I thought it was only for certain shots, not as much for the general body (because I did not know to even look for these things).

ty for your post!

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

💪The more we know!

right, 100 percent

(1) Show this thread