Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

What I find interesting is this "Farmacy" is a feast to the eyes, and lift one's spirits just seeing the many colors God put in the Earth... And these represented here are for the health and healing of Mankind! God loves colors so much He even made His Mankind creation to reflect this love of color!

Don't you find it amazing how the Enemy and his minions all just die for the monotony of just "one" color?! During my connection with the fashion industry for many years, I was able to see their manipulations in this regard. Even, "Orange is the new Black!" (which I NEVER watched!) was a twisted manipulation on MANY levels!

I won't go into a deep explanation here. I will just say, so many things in the Globalists World, decry their hatred of Almighty God!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Farmacy not pharmacy