Just looked at CNN which I never do and [they] are selling more lock downs. COVID, COVID and more COVID.... WE are winning HOLD THE LINE.... Think about the movie a Bugs Life. NEVER GIVE UP..... GOD Bless and GOD speed.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Last ditch effort

CNN and ALL MSM have their day's numbered. Let them spout their cancerous rhetoric. They won't be around for much longer.

In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication

👆Pardon the typo

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

The caterpiller that just grew teeny tiny wings and declared "I am a Beautiful Butterfly"... Love that Movie

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

and if... If they ever find out.

(1) Show this thread

I have a question since you brought up A Bug's Life. Do you think PIXAR is one of the good guys after all? In Bug's Life the ants all banded together and defeated the bad guys, in Monster's Inc. they found that making children happy and laughter was the greatest source of power and locked away the bad guys, and even in Onward wasn't there a Q spotted on something in the movie? Just wondering if it was just me....

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Just keep swimming.