JFK Jr ???????????????????????????

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

®️®️®️®️®️®️®️

Only people mentioned by @MrsC in this post can reply

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Nope not David.. but Negative 48 sure sounds like John Jr.

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

I think the voices of Neg. 48 and Jr. are very similar, but watched a video last night with Neg. 48, Miki Klann, Tom Numbers and Jeanne with Tarot cards and he is not Jr. but they share the same mother and his identity must be protected right now (at end of show) so I think Neg.48 is Patrick Bouvier Kennedy. https://www.bitchute.com/video/hVAwQOf8MPxN/

(1) Show this thread

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

I could only be sure if he was on the beach in is swimming trunks...LOL

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

Someone video taped him in a class room. The video is not great quality. He's suddenly getting a lot of attention.

⬇️

(1) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Soon as my daughter seen and heard him on mikes show she said that was john jr.

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

He's certainly handsome enough to be!!! 🤗 (but who is 'R')

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

®️ is John Jr. His sister Caroline with her family have 18 fingers raised up in a picture that Caroline posted on her Instagram a few years back. 🤚🤚🤚☝️☝️☝️

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

the hair throws you off but i think those are his eyes
Liberty 111 doesn't think so?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts