im losing faith that there is some massiah waiting in the winds to save us from all this. im tjinking Q was a psyop. Please people send good vibes.

Only people mentioned by @Truthseeker17 in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Jeffery Bayley to his Publication

The term psyop generally has a negative and deleterious connotation. How about an alarm clock ringing to wake people up to the deception around them and let them learn to research and spread the newfound truths.
WWG1WGA is a persistent and pertinent state of being. Look how we have found each other by no accident. Together we are a force, a vibe factory that is a real pain for them.
So I send you good vibes.
💖🙏

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Jeffery Bayley to his Publication

It does not matter either way.

Trust in God.

Cast every worry on God.

It is that simple.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

💖🙏

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts