Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

Totally not my usual post. And I don't know if anyone will see this, but I started keto in February of this year. So far I have lost 42 lbs. Not super quick, but losing steadily. And for the first time in my life, I am eating a diet that doesn't feel restrictive or temporary. In January I was eating roughly a pound of Hershey chocolate bars a day. I've always been a stress eater and we all know how stressful the last few years have been. I started looking for ways to become healthier in January. I have multiple health issues and was a prime candidate to die from c19, the flu, or just being morbidly obese. Plus, considering how insane the medical community has become, I wanted as few reasons as possible for interacting with them. The healthier I am, the less often I need to see a doc. I have come off prozac. Still taking my thyroid meds. But I am feeling so much better mentally and physically. If anyone reads this and is looking for a way to lose weight and become healthier, keto may be

Only people mentioned by @NowthePAINPam in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pamela Pruitt, click on at the bottom under it