I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Folks, PRAY, LIKE YOUR CHILDREN'S LIVE DEPEND ON IT, LIKE YOUR OWN LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, LIKE THE WORLD DEPENDS ON IT... WHAT IS COMING IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART....

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🙏We do this around the clock. Do you know what's coming, because there are a lot of rumors constantly- Would be nice to know is it nuclear is it alliens is it ??? Or total war in the whole world, Asks for it seems that the wolf is coming now has been standing for the last many months.👀🙄👀🙄👀🙄

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

JCIWIC....

Only people mentioned by @Amber in this post can reply

In response Amber Buckmaster to her Publication

Jesuc Christ Is Who is coming...

nuff said

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Amen!

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Amen ❤

(2) Show this thread