NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

My Twitter account was suspended a few hours ago with no valid, legal justification, along with numerous others. I truly believe that in the near future all Big Tech Corporate Censorship will be abolished & all their assets will be justifiably forfeited, with those responsible for the deprivation of God given rights summarily prosecuted. One gets censored because his/her voice echoes to others as truth & it instills fear in the wrongdoers. We are each just one voice, but together we are a force of nature. Never give up, trust your heart & your faith & just keep seeking & speaking truth.βš–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’«πŸ•Šβ€

Facebook and Twitter refugee, Retired first responder, Texas native

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

ditto with my twitter account

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

In response Shirley Satoff to her Publication

Sorry you had to deal with it too. It's a shame we're living in a world where you have to wonder when your voice will be silenced at the click of a vile corporate entity's button.

I deleted my Facebook account several weeks ago after having it since 2009. Got tired of the fact checking BS.

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Shirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shirley Satoff, click on at the bottom under it