Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

DoQ , is it possible that D means Devolution ??

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ’ƒπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ·πŸŒŠπŸŒ·β›΅οΈπŸ.

i think thr Dam is about to break….

Christmas (11 sept) before declass ???

β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

Covid before declass ?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So many statements have so many meanings.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Cat before declas. Funny coincidence that's exactly among each other. πŸ˜‚

(2) Show this thread

This ones for you, Doq!

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

C before D = 58

Hammer = 58
Loop = 58
Pool = 58
Stand = 58

Imagine = 58
Nesara = 58
Real Deal = 58
Smile = 58

We have only had two Presidents JFK and DJT - the rest - ALL OTHERS are NWO, pedosdrug lords, all using MkUltra on children, sold into govt projects by their own families. Her story is hideous, and with so much detail given, after she was rescued / healed.

That is what is being installed into the school systems to control the populace, the next generations.
https://anonup.com/thread/6494642

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I thought C for coats. coat of arms
take down bloodlines first lol. I must be in left field!
no pun intended

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Good one . . . hope you are right.

I like cookies..... and crumbs

(C)ane before (D)

HurriCANE

If we're talking (C)oats before (D)eclas, what do you wear in a storm?

A raincoat

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romanian by birth, American by choice.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Always do the right thing. MAGA.

(C)oats before (D)eclas… it’s not coat season yet, must be patient.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread