Only people mentioned by @kmax in this post can reply

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

In response Kay Tee to her Publication

I am amazed by the choice of Reedy Creek. Unbelievable! If trucks can't go via the M1 through Reedy Creek they have only 3 choices really. Go through the "elite" playgrounds on routes 2 or 3. This will drive the top 10 percent bananas ... semi trailers driving through wonderland.

The other chpice is to go inland from around Ballina on Route 13. That means huge expense in terms of fuel, tyres, clutch, brakes. Uphill, windy ....

Amazing!

Are the truckers in the US joining? That would certainly be a statement

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

I heard they were... I hope so - that would be HUGE! I'm keeping an eye on posts for more information.

(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

WhipLash347, [29.08.21 22:45]
[Forwarded from The Crowhouse]
https://t.me/Whiplash347

Flash Mob:
We are blockading the M1 hwy at Robina this morning at 5.45am. 35 trucks to start with. Standing with us will be two senators, 8 federal police and a whole bunch of nurses and medical staff. We will also have sky news and One Nation's news crew with us as well. This will make national/international news and once word gets out this action has started we believe thousands around the country will stand up with us. The media will of course hack us to pieces and call us terrorists or w/e and claim we are breaking the law but we don't care. We believe we are standing more IN law than anything the Australian Government is doing. This action will hopefully cause all truckies around the country to blockade and the intention is to keep the blockade in place until we get our country back. No backing down, no quarter given, it stops now. The line has been drawn and the blockade will remain unti

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

Yes just saw this on TV this morning here in Queensland Australia. But they only blocked for a couple of hours then moved on. We need for them to block for one week to let the Government know we will not comply.

(1) Show this thread