1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

CANT WAIT FOR THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT ⬇️ THESE 8 TO COME OUT !! ITS NOT FOR EVERYBODY CAREFUL WHO YOU FOLLOW ! REAL PATRIOTS BELOW

Simon Parks is sponsored by Clown World as is Project Camelot. So much I want to share and yet, those that think they are the awakened would go into massive cognitive dissonance. So as not to shock the nervous system, is it best truth comes in waves, one curtain pulled back at a time. Remember, the ability to make oneself vulnerable enough to trust another is how we form bonds that create beneficial relationships, communities, and societies. It is built into human DNA, for its own survival, to want to trust. I want to encourage and continue to work at getting better at it myself to be understanding and not judgmental when sharing what I know to be so. People trust themselves when deciding who to place trust in. Causing one to doubt themselves can lead to a personal crisis. I am asking for all to make an extra effort be supportive and inclusive as more and more truth is revealed. The dark-to-light journey is not for the faint of heart and we still have a long way to go.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

YET THIS CLOWN HAS ALOT OF PEOPLE FOOLED

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I know, some of the bigger names as well. Frankly, the bigger names are fooled by even larger clowns than Parks. Keep the faith all will be given the eyes to see. Layers of deception have been laid upon the masses for thousands of years. I am just thankful the light is coming in now.🙏💛

(1) Show this thread