Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Lover of freedom and truth. Will never give up, never give in...this is for the children who are the future!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I heard you on Patriot Streetfighter....that was excellent. Thank you!

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

His real father

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Not so much physically, but he DOES have the same "kick ass and take no prisoners" attitude!!

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

DJT was adopted Flag day is not his birthday its the day he was adopted.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

patton is trumps biological father

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

heres a good one

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Follow his lead, then.

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

President Trump is General Patton’s son but no one will believe me. Thank you for your great work Sabrina Gal .

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

I believe you. this whole world is turned inside out , upside down and mirrored.

(2) Show this thread

EXACTLY 17 years later, "Biden" dog Champ dies

translation - Real Biden was executed

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/bidens-dog-champ-dies-peacefully-home-president-first-lady-say-n1271386

In response The Deflationist to his Publication

haha i meant 7 years

i guess that was a Freudian slip !!!

WWG1WGA !!

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

He absolutely does - whoa

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

I BELIEVE SO!!! 🦅🇺🇸💪🏼