Only people mentioned by @sslape in this post can reply

Lover of freedom and truth. Will never give up, never give in...this is for the children who are the future!

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

My uncle who was a doctor once told me, if you want to stay healthy, stay away from doctors. And I have. Out of all my friends I am the only one not to have experienced cancer, or any other disease. Wonder why!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Haven't been to a dr since 2001 when i tried to do college. Have not been sick with anything major since. Maybe some colds but nope nothing really maybe a few hangovers but that's my fault lol!!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

not since 2001

They are in the business if killing people!!

I NEVER TRUSTED THEM.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Waaay ahead of you there! Never did!

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Agencies are the biggest threat because they contain all 3 branches of government within... set the rules, enforce the rules and investigate. They must go., as they are all unconstitutional.

.....to name a few.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana never has to start with!
They in same pile as the UN, The WHO amd Bill Gates

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

And the CDC too 🙌

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Copy, Save & Post Regularly! 👇😎👍(3pics)

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

"Relocated."
#midnightriders
WWG1WGA

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

[C]orrupt
[D]emon
[C]abal

(2) Show this thread

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

This also includes most medical professionals.