Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

"The First National Bank of Amazon? Is there any part of the business world that Jeff Bezos doesn't want to control?"

https://money.cnn.com/2018/03/05/investing/amazon-jpmorgan-chase-banks-checking-accounts/index.html

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

a shame indeed.

Pertaining to Information... Consider The Source and then Consider Their Source. I Have An Insatiable Appetite For Knowledge You Should Too!

Dogecoin Is Blasting Off!!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

oooops

I don't trust any or this. Though it might seem like the little guy is "winning" there might be a few vultures waiting to swoop in.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

It certainly would!!!

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

Well, he dodged a bullet then.

Digital soldier in the Army of God. Wife, mom, grandma. One of the Children of the Popcorn. Casualty of the Great Twitter Purge of 2021.

Wouldn't it just.