https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSXhpailcs0

SEEING THROUGH THE FOG WITH DR. LARRY PALEVSKY, DAMIEN WYNNE & JASON SHURKA

May 5, 2021

In this mind-blowing discussion, currents events are spoken about in a way like never better… from both the energetic perspective along with the physical perspective in order to bridge the gap that is highly connect in every way, shape and form!

Redefining the term “REPTILIAN” w/ Dr. Palevsky

Jason Shurka

As many of you may know, the general association with the word “reptilian” is one I never truly resonated with. For the past few months, I’ve been trying to find a way to redefine the word “reptilian” to fit the general association without the extreme outlook of “extraterrestrials who feed off of human blood and fear”. Well, Dr. Palevsky did just that by redefining the term “reptilian” in the most well-articulated way I have ever heard. THIS IS BRILLIANT! Watch the full interview at: h ttp://www.Academyofdk.com/free-library

Redefining the term "REPTILIAN" w/ Dr. Palevsky - YouTube

As many of you may know, the general association with the word “reptilian” is one I never truly resonated with. For the past few months, I’ve been trying to ...

Only people mentioned by @dbokun in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Davor Bokun, click on at the bottom under it