Only people mentioned by @ElizabethGray777 in this post can reply

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication

Are they saying that Jr is the second coming of Christ and will be president? I heard someone ranting about this and I didn't bother to watch because of it.

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#πŸ‘½β™ΎπŸ’ŽFaith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

Nope

(1) Show this thread

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

Amazing!!!

Loved it...mindblowing

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❀ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Wow!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Agreed....so many things make sense to me know....mind blown!

Hi family.. #SaveTheChildren, WWG1WGA, Honored to be apart of history, One crazy trip we are on. Ready to clean up after the Storm. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’¦

FANTASTIC FAMILY. MUST WATCHπŸ‘€πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–πŸ’™πŸΈπŸ˜Ž LOVE YA

WWG1WGA#Q17#Trump#JFKJR#πŸ‘½β™ΎπŸ’ŽFaith In The Plan. Save Our Children. The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication

Hi sweetie. Love you all so much. Am readyβ™₯οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual AlchemistπŸ¦… #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynnπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ WWG1WGA

Watched it last night….πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

whats do you think 😊

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

The Best Is Yet To Comeβ™₯οΈπŸ™

(2) Show this thread