Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

New America is rising β€” RIGHT NOW!

πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Ά

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

What am I missing because my heart feels like it is literally breaking. I can't stand the pain in my heart.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

EFT
research
Do IT NOW

In response james wafer to his Publication

listen to music that will make you cry
listen to music that will
open your heart chakra immediately
something like this...πŸ™πŸΎ

https://youtu.be/7rJfU1A6cxs

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I was trying to use the beginning of this because the notes portray my heart until it gets jumpy but it only made it hurt more. I will use the videos you gave me often. You're an angel.
https://youtu.be/9ko4F3v6NWY

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

OMG Andreas... one Beautiful albums ever

Yes :), I love his music and this piece at the beginning is my heart in notes but as much as I love it, it wasn't making my heart feel better, it actually made it more painful. Your videos helped. I don't know why but I have always felt things deeply all my life. Some days the pain is excruciating. Yesterday was one of those days. Now at least I have something to help. I can't thank you enough.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it